<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7318614?origin\x3dhttp://icepiano.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, October 29, 2008


this weekend been quite fulfilling.
I didnt realise that mon is a PH until I saw my calendar.
so I dated Ian, YY to go out that day.
thought we can go ktv but top one was already fully book when I wanted to call and make reservation. so sian..

nevertheless, I borrowed my dad's car again and we met up first at bugis.
then ian suggests us to join Mr Ng for fishing. so we headed down to pasir ris farmway 1.
but the weather was bad and it starts to rain, so we end up stuck at the fish farm viewing the fishes.
the only thing I find interesting at the farm is the old days see saw.
haha coz I love to sit on it and swing when I was a kid. but u hardly see it anywhere nowdays.



after visiting the farm, we went to the fishing pond opp white sands and watch Mr Png fishing.
we fished for 2 hrs and end up no fishes take the bait.
but it was quite interesting looking at other fishers fishing at the skill pond. coz every now and then u get to see a fish took up the bait.
all I can say is I won't have that much of patient to wait for fishing. coz I simply bored throughout the process.

after fishing met up with bei and weiyi and we headed down to changi village for dinner.
home sweet home!

------

window shopping on saturday.
I indulge myself with brands that day. went to LV, gucci, tiffany and co. guess, etc.
we didnt get anything at all. I wish I could own anyone of these. it's so tempting. haha..
I told mr bear those stuffs I like. and I know those stuffs are too expensive, he may/may not get it for me. but hoping and dreaming of them is all right. haha.. at least he know what I like!

it's tiring to shop with heels, my feets will feel pain.
so we rested at a spot outside art friend and started snapping.
bear always like to snap me looking fat and he always say it's my true self which always make me feel so sian.
but to me, cam whoring is all abt snapping a more pretty and thiner me. haha

anyway he had so much snapping with my cam and claims that those are 'artistic' photography and wants me to post them up.
so here they are. these are the selective prettier me =)


and how can we leave without pictures of us, so we continue snapping.
and there's this pic that he say like ppl spying on us. oh u can only see a little bit of him.
but that's natural to me =)


soup restaurant for dinner after that.
the food was ok but the soup was nourishing. I would prefer dian xiao er with comparison.


it's a nice day dating out.
mr bear went clubbing after that without me.
and he has yet to fulfill his promise to bring me to club after 4 yrs. =(

-------

sometimes life isn't as simple as you thought.
I dun want to be a hyprocrite and do smt to make others happy. that is not me.
you like me for who I am. and I dun understand why.
I can't stop thinking not becoz I care how ppl look at me but it's bothering as it affect us.
I know you think I'm immature enough, stubborn and sometimes unreasonable.
but I have my stand, I have my pride too.
-
u say being happy is just what you want, but no matter how you are not happy. and Im not happy either.
sometimes we really felt very unhappy but there's nothing we can do.
it's a obstacle we are facing, a hurdle we need to cross over.
I know you will be there for me, but I wonder will I be able to do it.
but there is no answers to any doubts/questions that we have.
-
I can't see the light. I need a guidance.
sometimes I wish I could hide myself and not face the reality.
I can't bear nor have the courage to give up, but neither can I do smt to amend it.
why reality is cruel, to me and you.
maybe all we need is time.



3:20 am by *- icepiano