<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7318614?origin\x3dhttp://icepiano.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, February 15, 2009


the decision I have to make this week. to get an iphone or itouch?

results out tml.
Im starting to worry now. can I make it? hmm..
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

spent our valentine at vivo again.
yes again. haha. wanted to go timbre initially but reservations full.
so we went vivo to catch the reader and had dinner at modesto.

the reader is quite bored to me. the curious case of benjamin button is much nicer.
at least till now, the story of benjamin button is still fresh in my mind.

4th valentine already. nothing special. he bought me the nike bag I always wanted and I got him a river island polo.
but time spent together is still sweet as ever. =)

food at modesto's was pretty satisfying, especially the pizza.
(the pictures were badly taken, aww)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-
had dinner with acca girls on thurs at settlers.
a post cny dinner and celebration for huishan.
-
had sch in the morn and met junelle in the afternoon.
went to com centre to replace her iphone and we headed to city hall for shopping.
met with the girls at clarke quay in the evening and we head down to settlers.
-
very cheap on a ladies' nite. each of us only paid 13 bucks for the food, free flow of drinks and games from 7pm - 10pm.
*
grp pic before we leave.
*
fall sick on that day. kept sneezing non-stop.
followed with a fever for the next day and vday itself. and now Im down with sore throat.
*sobz
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-
visited yokehan's house last sat for a cny gathering.
Congratulations to Jiabuey, she's with a baby!
we were so excited and happy for her. =)
-
yokehan cooked dinner for us this year. nice carrot cake!
and we lou hei after that. pictures taken with D90, how nice are they.
*
that's yokehan's dog named O-di.
haha I dunno how to spell it, it's pronounced that way.
and Im afraid of dogs, but he very guai so I'm not so scared anymore.
*
grp pictures.
*
played ban-luck after that. didnt win. so sad.
haha they say tiger very 'wang' this year. I still haven see the 'wang' yet.



11:48 am by *- icepiano